Two years of dreaming of having my android phone ended up by getting the HTC Desire, The longly desired 1 Ghz smarthphone provided with 5 Megapixel Camera. Although I don’t believe in mobile phones’ cameras,but this one did great during my turkish trip. It saved my ass as my canon eos 400 went out of order.
HTC Desire is the first android phone fully supports Arabic. It reads/writes Arabic smses, in addition of enabling Arabic internet browsing. Moreover, it is speedy with highly responsive touch screen.
In fact being an android phone, enables its lucky user of downloading and installing many android apps. If you follow my cool blog I will keep you updated with the latest cool android software as currently I am living its fever.
– fring: im communicator enables you to make voice calls using wireless internet or 3G via google account (Like GTalk), or text messaging using msn (unfortunately it doesn’t support VOIP for msn)
– skype: the unprecedented voip software, amazing voice quality when placing calls to other skype peers.
– aFirewall: cool software for blocking assholes calls! If you wanna runaway offline, you can simply block all received calls, or even move the unwanted smses to some hidden folder.
– 3D Compass (3D_Compass_Lite_3.00.apk): It’s an unconventional compass provided with a portion for google maps, where you can see your location on the map and check your direction.
– BBC News (BBC_News_2.5.3.apk): bbc news reader. check it and enjoy!
Well that’s it for today, I have many things to post about android apps but currently I am too busy to do it. I will let you know very soon.
May God htc desire your life!